Monday

Life is GOOD


Picture taken at my sisters wedding two and half years ago. L to R: Isaac, Hannah, mom, Naomi, Josh, Dad and then us.

There are many things I am thankful for, and this list could be endless. But I will only mention a few. Here they are:


  1. My family. Moving away to college has really opened my eyes to how important family is. They have been there for me through everything, and still offer so much support. Each phone call, email or text means so much. I often take my parents, sisters, and brother for granted.
  2. My college experience. So maybe I am still in my first semester of my freshman year, but I have already learned so much already. In the past few months I have learned so much about myself and life in general. College has not been easy and I have had plenty of horrible days. Besides that, though, it has been a blast.
  3. Friends. I have met some great people while at college. They are hilarious, smart, very nice/great people. But of course, I cannot forget about the friends I have back in Utah. I miss all of them so much and can't wait to see them at Christmas
  4. My sisters. I know that they fit into the 'family' category too, but they deserve their own. What would I do without them? I have no idea. I am especially thankful for my twin. I am so lucky to have one and should not take it for granted. We know each other so well and have so much fun together.

by rebekah

No comments: