I would just like to say how much I love my family. My parents are pretty must the best ever. My dad has always worked extremely hard to support my family. He is always there to cheer me up when I'm having a bad day. My mom has always been there for me. She has helped me the last couple of days as I have struggled through some things. I look forward to talking to her on the phone. I miss and love my parents so much!
I have two of the best older sisters in the world. They are the greatest examples ever. I don't think they know how much I look up to them. I love you Naomi and Hannah! I also have an extremely cool brother in law, Josh. He tried to teach Bek and me how to drive a stick during our break. We were ok... ha ha thanks for attempting.
I miss my little brother, Isaac, so much! He is the coolest guy ever. I love him!!!
I'm very lucky to have a twin. Bek is my best friend and I love her so much. She has helped me get through difficult times. I don't know what I would do without her...
So... I'm really grateful for my family. They all mean the world to me. I love you all!
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment