We want to be exploring, hiking and spending time surrounded with nature.
We're not able to go this moment, but that's what summer's for... (Hopefully ;)
Here's to hoping the semester goes by kind of fast. Not too fast, but we don't want it to drag. We have a feeling that once we begin traveling for tennis, things will begin to pick up.
On Wednesday in Art History, our professor was talking about how wonderful Florence is. Here's a funny quote she said..."I wish I could be like Scotty and beam you all to Florence." When she said this, we both looked at each other and laughed. Go Star Trek! jk haha.
And we would just like to say we have both fallen in love with working out. It gets more fun the more we do it. It's good news, eh?

1 comment:
OH Beautiful girls...I miss you so much. You are the best babysitters in the world and so much fun. Thank you for following my blog and your support. I am here if you need anything.
www.lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com
Post a Comment